Santa Clarita Cosmetic Dentistry
If you have stained, crooked, or missing teeth, cosmetic dentistry can address these imperfections and help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. At Skyline Smiles in Santa Clarita, California, pediatric dentist Harleen Grewal, DDS, and the team provide cosmetic dentistry to people of all ages.
Schedule an appointment online or call the office at (661) 244-4036 to speak with a caring member of the administrative staff. Schedule an appointment and learn more about our Santa Clarita cosmetic dentistry today.
Cosmetic Dentistry Q & A
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry uses oral prosthetics and other advanced treatment techniques to improve the aesthetic appearance of your gums, teeth, and smile. Cosmetic dentistry usually isn’t necessary to preserve your oral health, but it can help you feel more confident and self-assured.
What are some examples of cosmetic dentistry?
Skyline Smiles offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services, including:
- Tooth-colored fillings: A dental filling treats minor damage caused by tooth decay. Skyline Smiles offers tooth-colored fillings made of composite resin. These fillings blend with your tooth enamel, ensuring no one knows you’ve had any work done.
- Veneers: If your teeth are unusually shaped, stained, or smaller than average, veneers can help. Veneers are custom-tailored pieces of ceramic or composite resin that your dentist bonds to the front of your permanent teeth. You can receive one or two veneers, but most people get six or eight to restore symmetry to their smiles.
- Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped coverings used to protect a severely damaged or decaying tooth. A crown covers the entire portion of your tooth enamel above the gum line. Once positioned, it restores your tooth to its near-original strength, size, and shape.
- Bridges: If you’re missing a single tooth, consider a dental bridge. Dental bridges are a restoration used to fill a space in your smile. There are several types of dental bridges, including traditional, Maryland, and cantilever bridges. Following an oral exam, Skyline Smiles can make a recommendation that aligns with your needs.
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth are yellow, stained, or discolored, teeth whitening can help turn back the clock. Skyline Smiles offers both in-office teeth whitening with Opalescence™ Boost™ and take-home whitening kits. Teeth whitening isn’t permanent, but it can brighten your smile for between four and six months. Regular touch-ups can extend your results even longer.
- Dental bonding: If you crack, chip, or fracture a tooth, dental bonding can prevent further damage. Bonding uses composite resin material to quickly and effectively address tooth damage. It matches your tooth enamel, ensuring your results look natural.
Will I benefit from cosmetic dentistry?
If you are unhappy with the physical appearance of your teeth, gums, or smile, cosmetic dentistry can help. Following a comprehensive oral exam, a discussion of your goals for treatment, and a review of your oral health history, Skyline Smiles can develop a custom care plan that helps you acquire a beautiful, white smile.
To learn more about the benefits of Santa Clarita cosmetic dentistry, schedule a consultation at Skyline Smiles. Book an appointment online or call (661) 244-4036 the office to speak with a caring member of the administrative staff today.
We Speak Both English and Spanish
State of The Art Facility Using the Latest in Dental Technology
We Spend Time with Every Patient to Develop Lasting Relationships
We Are Passionate About Our Patients & Their Oral Health